Security by design.
Forward looking engineering and security teams are increasingly looking to build security into the design of new applications and infrastructure deployments from the outset. Threat modelling is a key enabler for that process. Working with your teams, we can help you save costs and improve the security of key applications and the environment that support them.
What does Threat Modelling involve?
Our consultants work with you to understand the aims of the application, its design and that of the infrastructure that supports it. The process confirms the attack surface, establishes data flows and identifies potential threats and risks. The results are presented to you in a comprehensive report which empowers your developers and engineering teams to design the application and environments to ensure that the application is secure by design from the outset.
- Comprehensive analysis of attack surface
- Identifies flaws early
- Highlights potential gaps in security/areas of high risk
- Suggests mitigations & solutions
- Aligned with OWASP Top Ten
- Uses STRIDE threat identification methodology
- Aligned to MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Detailed report based on architectural Data Flow Diagrams
Incorporate security by design, by:
- Better understand the specific attack surface
- Identify new potential threat vectors
- Save money by identifying issues before any coding or implementation takes place
- Ensure adherence to compliance standards
- Use output to create more targeted plans for security testing & code review