Join the Webinar: Wednesday 25th May 2022, UK: 12:00 - 13:00 GMT
UK: 12:00 - 13:00 GMT
USA: 08:00 - 09:00 ET
USA: 05:00 - 06:00 PT
Presenter: Paul Jack, Cyber Security Lead Engineer | Claranet Cyber Security
Join Paul Jack from Claranet Cyber Security, to discover how the Endpoint protection market has evolved and which key product capabilities you can implement to protect on-prem/cloud/containers and remote worker environments against the latest malware.
In this webinar, we look at how previously effective defensive techniques are circumvented by today's advanced malware. Plus, why visibility and context play a key role in keeping your environment safe.
What you will learn:
• Insights into how malware threats and countermeasures have evolved.
• Discussion around the techniques utilised during high profile security breaches.
• A look at how Endpoint solutions have evolved and which core capabilities are now essential to protect your infrastructure.
• Live ransomware attack demo: We will show you how it's possible to recover from a ransomware attack in minutes, not days.
The webinar is ideal for:
- IT Security Managers
- IT Security Engineers
- Anyone responsible for overseeing Endpoint security for on-prem, off-prem, cloud / hybrid cloud development platforms such as containerised workload security.
Register to join. We look forward to talking to you.