Black Hat will bring its highly regarded Trainings to Alexandria, Virginia for a two-day 'Trainings Only' event, to be held on October 17-18, 2019 at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center. Don't miss this opportunity to develop your skills in some of the most technical, hands-on security courses available anywhere. Claranet Cyber Security is running two of their 2-day hacking courses:
The 2019 edition brings more new, neat and ridiculous network hacks. From old-school misconfiguration issues to the very latest cutting-edge techniques and exploits against the modern network platforms, we have got it all covered. The course will cover advanced penetration techniques to achieve exploitation against these platforms:
- Modern Operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Multiple Databases, Web and Application servers
- AWS/Azure/GCP specific attacks
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and Serverless exploitation
This class teaches the audience a wealth of hacking techniques to compromise modern day web applications, APIs and associated end-points. This class focus on specific areas of appsec and on advanced vulnerability identification and exploitation techniques. The class allows attendees to learn and practice some neat, new and ridiculous hacks which affected real life products and have found a mention in real bug-bounty programs. The vulnerabilities selected for the class either typically go undetected by modern scanners or the exploitation techniques are not so well known.
- Modern JWT, SAML, oauth bugs
- Core business logic issues
- Practicnnnnnnal cryptographic flaws
- RCE via Serialisation, Object, OGNL and template injection
- Exploitation over DNS channels
- Advanced SSRF, HPP, XXE and SQLi topics
- Serverless exploits
- Web Caching issues
- Attack chaining and real life examples.
Attendees on both courses benefit from a state-of-art Hacklab and we will be providing FREE 30 days lab access after the class to allow attendees more practice time.